2014 Victorian Herpetological Society Show - Royal Melbourne Showgrounds - Feb 22nd.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptalica

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Who's going??? Who's not????? I'll be there with bells on......plan to get there at opening unlike last year and missed out on all the good stuff. A year older into the hobby now and a year more experienced so should be able to embrace the experience that much more and hoping to catch up with a few of the forum members.

It has probably been discussed in previous years but obviously some of us don't know each other by sight......I was thinking of wearing a small name tag with my nick as a form of identification as I had planned to meet up with a few people anyways.

It is in a different section of the showgrounds this year which will suit both the show goer and the displayer/breeder/seller.

Over to u peeps. R u going there to buy or just for a look???

Thoughts.......

VHS » 2014 VHS Expo

We have a private breeder stall so please come say hi. Ive seen the layout and its going to be huge. Hopefully it will be the biggest one yet.

Some species I'll have include :- High quality B&G Jungles, Coastals, Reduced patterened Cape Yorks, A few breeding pairs of Blonde Spotteds and much more.

Tell your friends, it's going to be an awesome day. ;)

Cheers, Dan

Last edited:
We are offering people some bulk buys for pickup on the day. If you are interested in any product feel free to shoot us through an email and we can give you a special bulk buy price for any product/s

I can't make it this year :evil: my friends organized a great little houseboat trip to relax and unwind for a few days, and of course after saying yes, I flip through my planner and see VHS expo on that day. I guess the upshot is that i'm saving a fair bit of money on impulse buys and cool new bits and bobs for the enclosure

Some one there better be selling some monitors, will be there nice and early just in case there is some nice stuff floating around...

Wish I has the money for some new gex, might pick up some inverts if I'm lucky. Hopefully im off the sport roster so I can be at the opening :)

We're coming over from Adelaide. Never been before, and we don't have anything like that here.
Will look out for you, Reptalica.

I'll be there, but no stand again due to issues with shipping from the states due to the poor weather conditions. I will be on the search for golden tails and small skink species though. Anybody with black rock skinks for sale drop me a line.

I'll be there!!

Look for the face!
2e6aqapu.jpg

hopefully ill be there cant wait ive never been to a expo first time got most of the family going hopefully my stepdad will get over his fear of snakes and let me get one

I'll be there to annoy people or they can annoy me! You guessed it my T-shirt will read GETAREALDOG or for those who can't read the bloke with the long DREADLOCKS.

Last edited:
I'm hoping to get along to it. I do have quite a bit to do and fly back to Cairns early the morning after the expo.

Can't wait for it :) hope it's better then the last one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back