:)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

basketcase

Reaction score
31147MySnake-med.jpg

:twisted:

oh when he is like that i want to let him go

man that looks soo sweet, its a bit crule but by doing it that way u get great photo's. yer don't u hate when the dead 1's try and escape.

Nah it's all good fun. Who cares how often you get mites??? As long as the sadist gets to see the snake killing a sweet innoccent animal who cares????

:shock: Mice carry reptile mites? didnt know that, or do other types infest herps?

No as far as I know mice don't carry them, it's the bloody chickens I keep buying 'cause I'm a stubborn old fart.

Someone told me that too many chickens give snakes diahreah. any truth in it? do you feed chooks alot? are the snakes any the worse for it?

It can make it less than solid.But Annie my 9 foot Diamond eats about 5 to 10 3 week old chooks and she loves it, she puts on good weight. That is not her only food item but she really does love chooks.

correct me if im wrong adam (im far from sure) but arent u the person that does/used to (?) cut rodents teeth then serve them up live ?

You got it in one!!! I didn't say I wasn't one of the saddists that likes to watch innoccent animals die, cause I love it.Death is death. Look at the post earlier tonight on how hard it can be to kill rodents, IMO snakes can kill them alot faster than a botched attempt. What about all these people who open the rodent freezer to find a cranky rat sitting there ready to jump out and it's been in the freezer all nite???mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

its weird i didnt nothing to provoke, just a simple question that required a simple answer.

i dont like hypocracy

You cut out rodents teeth :shock: :shock: they may only be food but thats disgusting and just wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back