:)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you feel better now even though they edited it, anything else, i love to be hated.

No ether you don't cut down that far. You only cut the teeth down the same way you trim your finger nails, only dwon to the "pink". If you cut too far then yes it hurts them but I don't do that.
What snake are you reffering to Magpie??

I don't think bad of you No one but as I said above you don't mean anything to me especially if you can't get me straight, if you can well I have no probs with you.

Explain things better and you won't have problems with people. Communication is the key, understand?

You said you cut teeth off not trim them like finger nails theres a big difference. See why i thought it was gross?

Ther are nerves below the gum line arnt there?

Regards Ether

Yes there are. No One well you seemed to know what I done so maybe if you didn't understand what I was doing then maybe you should have checked first, hey!!!!!!!

No but if you want to say what I do to rodent on a public forum then it is your job to check up on the information you are giving out about me.

You said it yourself, thats what i was going by. :roll:

He admitted doing it and didn't say anything else, i'm not a mind reader.

Sorry if i misunderstood obviously i'm an amatuar in cutting teeth.
Wouldn't it be easy to explain things the first time round to save these pointless posts that are just wasting your time as Adam put it, i don't see why your worried, i don't mean anything to Adam. :roll:

Tenille dosent know me from adam :lol: get it? ha...ha...um...nix that :lol:

um, sorry, its an expression...."dosent know him from adam". forget it. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back