:)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Afro, perfect timing and it falls flat! damn. :lol:

Hey Adam, maybe you should direct NoOne back to the last time this was bashed out so you don't have to repeat the defense over & over again LOL I'm getting a weird feeling of de ja vu LOL

Oh, and I'm sorry EM. Sometimes people should experience a reality check LOL I realize this picture gets rehashed time & time again but it serves as a subtle reminder that things can go wrong. Sure the keeper of the snake was extremely silly to have left a live rodent unattended with the snake but what could the circumstances have been? Had to pick the kids up from school? Something smoking on the stove? Use your imagination. If you get relaxed while feeding live prey (which as we all know is ILLEGAL) things could go belly up! Just a thought! I still liked the first picture of this post, I'm just throwing in another angle on the discussion. :roll:

Thanx lutzdy. I thought you wer a bit harsh. I have a lot to contribute.

For those of you who are wondering what is going on :

1. I deleted several posts that had bad language and/or were abusive to others - more than one person!

2. Adam raised the issue of trimming the rat's teeth to avoid damage to the snake, when feeling live. This has been discussed before, and Adam defended himself very well. I'm not sure which thread it was, but if you are really interested, you could do a search. The point is, people think it is cruel to do this, but as Adam has already pointed out, it is quite harmless to the rat.

ok? Got it? Good! Let peace reign supreme! :)

No One if you like I opened old thread What's humaine You can read it all and study your argument. It is only about 10 pages long.

Mate i'll stand corrected, if Adam says he only trims the teeth thats fine i stand corrected.
I didn't see the old thread, i read that people were cutting teeth out of rodents, there was no details, i don't know how i'm going to know the whole story.

I don't know why it was edited, i wasn't offended, i don't if Adam was. Just a good little arguement, kept me entertained for an hour or so, nothing wrong with that. :)

Nope - definitely nothing wrong with an argument, as long as it's kept civil. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back