• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2ft cube marine aquarium Reef Octopus Biolife cube

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremy_88

Reaction score
Quantity Available

General Description

Reef octopus brand 2ft biocube marine tank and sump with rosewood finish stand and hood. Also supplied are the original bulkheads and durso standpipe.

A fantastic looking system (which is no longer manufactured by Reef Octopus) it is a beautiful tank and is set apart from other standard 2ftx2ftx2ft cubes in design and build quality.

The tank was run for a couple months with just substrate,dead rock and a single clown fish. The tank was shut down and is now for sale due to unforeseen circumstances.
The tank has been down for some months now and I have decided to move it on. The winning bidder will not be disappointed.

I am currently selling this on eBay, with a starting bid of $600 and a buyout of $1000. If you prefer to not buy through eBay we can work something out as the tank needs to be picked up anyway.

For more information and photos see the following link
http://www.*********.au/itm/281093043728?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1203

Photos were taken 2 days ago

Willing to Freight?
Nope, pickup only
Contact Details

PM first, I will reply quickly to any contact and go from there

Attachments

• IMG_3008.JPG
    IMG_3008.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:
Bump

The auction will be ending tomorrow at 12:18pm. There are quite a few watchers so be ready to bid!

edit: Ok so I realise now that you can't link to ebay here, on the ebay search type "biocube" you should see it straight away.

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Auction ends in 10 minutes!

Last edited:
IF SOLD BY THIS WEEKEND IT'S $500. I will also throw in a 4 stage Reverse osmosis unit (barely used), aquabee up 3000 return pump (better then eheim) and 2 x jager 100 watt heaters for FREE!

Bump!

It is up on ebay again and the auction is ending tomorrow at 11:55am. Bidding has started at $450 and there is no reserve! [FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]More photos and updates on extra gear can be found on the auction.

In ebay search for "biocube" it will be the first one to show. If you need help just message me here and I will assist you.

Thanks and good luck bidding!
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back