3 lost pythons found on the Central Coast.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roughie

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi, I catch snakes with a Wildlife group and I've been finding alot of pythons that appear to look like Coastal Carpet pythons. As Diamond pythons are the only pythons I should be finding around the Central Coast area, I need to track down the original owners for these 3 snakes so I can return them.

If you're a keeper and have lost a pet python, please pm me your email address so I can send you some photos of these animals. I'll need to see your licence, records and you should be able to tell me the age, sex and weight first as proof before I return each snake.
Cheers
Dave

Hope you find the owners, but just a suggestion, maybe try some different criteria. I couldn't tell you the age, sex and weight of half my pythons, and they're right here in my house. I could give you a dental match for my Olive python, thanks to the scar on my arm from him, but I don't actually know for sure if he's male or female :p Perhaps photographic and/or licence proof, or a description of some distinguishing features.

Think the one you rescued I got was a pet Dave.
He calmed down a lot.

Maybe you're right, sex, age & weight would be good as proof but lets go with photos and descriptions..

Which one was that Ambush?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back