Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeluvver

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
What could I keep in it? I'm having trouble finding a lizard that can live in a tank that size. My levis used to live in it but I've now put him in a nice spacy 2ft tank. I've heard marbled geckoes can be kept in small tanks like that? Sorry about the dumb question.

I was gunna keep a centipede in there but I'm reconsidering after a major nematode outbreak.

Y don't you get a fish. Is it 2ft squared.

But no goldfish, you eventually need a 4ft tank for them, I'm moving mine into a pond when winter is over.

Yeah, get a Betta. Or get a species of small freshwater invert.

Neon tetra or a small fish like snakeluvver said... neon tetra are cheap and look great in schools...

Diplodactylus geckos
I was just looking at some helmeted geckoes, it'd be cool to get some. I'll definately consider them. Or a box patterned gecko (I know they're not Diptodactylus)

And sorry guys, no fish :p

Just read that I could keep a ringtail gecko in a tank that size, is that true?

Last edited:
I was just looking at some helmeted geckoes, it'd be cool to get some. I'll definately consider them. Or a box patterned gecko (I know they're not Diptodactylus)

And sorry guys, no fish :p
What about an aquatic invertebrate?

Just read that I could keep a ringtail gecko in a tank that size, is that true?
They get to a pretty big size STL (about 25cm from what I've read) so I wouldn't think so.

Last edited:
Aren't they extremely hard to find? I would keep one if I could Stephen.

On the subject of aquatics, why not some Triops australiensis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back