4 New Additions

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

icuucme2

Reaction score
I have 4 new additions coming soon, 3 carpets and a bredli hatchling. The carpets are male and female 3 footers and a 5 footer is a female and the bredli is a female. all very easy to handle. so my collection has grown but I would like to say this is all im getting but I cant promise that lol. but im not looking at breeding at this stage maybe in a few years when I have learnt so much more I may dabble in the breeding side but these snakes aint even ready for that.

Congrats on the new additions :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to get a pair of albino one day, but that's it lol. I will put up pics when they arrive in a week or 2 but im all set up. its good I traded rats and other items for them and this guy is going to be a regular buyer of rats for me.

Better yet is getting a new free tank and having the fun time of deciding what to put in it :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

all so true I said just a pair of albinos and that's it well I haven't found a pair yet but I have put my name down for a spotted and stimson python hatchies so plenty of time to get that set up done lol

At one point we had 27 pythons and 17 lizards. We had to downsize when we moved, due to space considerations. Having said that, we went to look at panoptes hatchlings yesterday. The bloke had two left, so we came home with both of them. :rolleyes:

I haven't got them yet should be next week if all goes well but I do have 1 or 2 that was sent to me this one is a bredli female about 80cm big her name is Valak from the conjuring 2 the demon nun not a good pic but will get better onesValak.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back