4m Scrub Python found in Townsville shed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news! They must be good for the feral cat population! hahaha...

4mtres is average!we get carpets here thatsize,i dunno how it made the news.lol.. where did all the 7mtre ones go:(...its sad,cos reports say these guys have been known to reach 8mtrs.

Reports are usually exaggerated.:)

awwwwwww its TAN and she looks like she has been feasting on a few possums too ...i think she looks like she is ready to pop......:)does anyone know when her bub is due?

I was referring to the reports of 8m scrubs and 4m carpets not this one:)

What... you've never seen an 8 metre scrubbie? Are you out of your mind? I find them in my shoe boxes at night - all the time... and in my coffee mugs as well.

Are you sure that's what you were on about...

And RBB = yes, Tan knows when she's due...

4mtres is average!we get carpets here thatsize,i dunno how it made the news.lol.. where did all the 7mtre ones go:(...its sad,cos reports say these guys have been known to reach 8mtrs.

HAHA yes 4m average carpet pythons :rolleyes:

I'll give you $1000 cash if you can produce a Carpet Python that is 4.0m total length.

Not ready to pop yet RBB still got till May...here's another piccy for you...
scrubbie.jpg

tan congrats on the bubbie to be ////and that snake is absolutely beautiful...and here I feel special cause i went and got a 7 foot carpet bag today:) all the best sweetie hope all goes well with the birth and your not that long off ....do you know what sex the baby is ?..:)

tan congrats on the bubbie to be ////and that snake is absolutely beautiful...and here I feel special cause i went and got a 7 foot carpet bag today:) all the best sweetie hope all goes well with the birth and your not that long off ....do you know what sex the baby is ?..:)

thanks rbb...another little herper in the making..a boy on the way..although my daughter proves to be the best herper of the other 3 so who knows.

Certainly was a nice scrubbie...hard to let him go...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back