• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

4sale or trade

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i didnt particularry want to go out and spend alot of money on all this different stuff to end up finding out it is all unneccesary... :twisted: , But your information is muchly appreciated Random.

Ohh, one thing i almost forgot to ask have you been stung but one of these sneaky critters yet...?
And are they poisonous...?

LOL, thats good to know lol, are they handleable...?
Most care sheets say not too handle but yeah...?

you can handle them i have and they seem very calm but yeh it is best if you dnt want to b bitten not to handle them but i neva had the problem with mine

I think i seen a cricket in one of your pictures is that all you feed them and roughly what size...?

well depending on wat size scorps you have you feed them diff size crickets it best to give them a good variety of insects such as mealworms and slaters etc. and they only eat live food so nothing dead

Oh yeah sounds good, for some reptiles it says mealworms are a delicasy does this go for the lychas aswell...?

i dnt feed mine mealworms that often but i dnt think they really care aslong as theres variety to get all the nutrients

well you need some cotton balls and you have to soak them with water if you have a pond of water they are likely to fall in and drown and with cotton balls they just suck the moisture out of them

If you guys dont stop using the for sale section for chit chat or even bug chat I will let spike choose the length of your suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back