• Check out the new Feedback and suggestions forum. This adds the ability to add ideas for the site and upvote/downvote them. It would be great to hear from you all in how we can boost site activity and who would like to assist with some exciting ideas from Rob and I.

6-7month old python

WizardFromAus-

Hey guys i have just got my first snake (Albino darwin carpet) i feel like i have pretty much everything sorted for her as i have a couple mates with the same breed of snake, i have given her its first feed yesterday which was a fuzzy mice, which the breeder told me to feed her as thats what he has been doing.. my question is when should i swap her to to something bigger like rats as ive been told they have more protein for snakes.. cheers

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

CF Constrictor

Hi Wizard
Welcome to the hobby, you will be surprised how big a meal a python can consume. Try a fuzzy rat next feed. If thats to big (which i doubt) the snake will just spit it out no harm done.

WizardFromAus-

Hi Wizard
Welcome to the hobby, you will be surprised how big a meal a python can consume. Try a fuzzy rat next feed. If thats to big (which i doubt) the snake will just spit it out no harm done.
Thanks mate!! Great advice much appreciated [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk