• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

6ft Glass Tank

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is still for sale.

the amount of "yeah i will take it.. and then no show' is really starting to get me down...

so PLEASE only contact me if you are going to buy.

Thanks Jonno.. but for somthing i paid $400 for earlier this year, and i have only put one small crack in it that only rules it out for holding water... i am am not selling for under 120. If worse comes to worse I will keep it for when expand my collection later down the track. But I am not going under 120, i think this is a bargain in itself for that price. thanks

i will seriously give u $100 cash and pick up next weekend. i live in brisbane also and am a GENUINE buyer. accept my offer and we have a deal or deny and goodluck :)

if u do accept it i will be ova next weekend cash in hand

hows it going, thats a pretty gd buy, but i have so many enclosures at the moment lol, was wondering do u have any pythons for sale?

I WISH GrievancE!!!! I have my fingers crossed that my coastal pair will breed this coming summer, and hopefully get their dads looks (& temprement).. he is SO so so stunning...

I would keep it myself to enlarge my collection but I am planning to move to melbourne early next year... and when i do we will be going to an apartment again as we will buy.... so i really prefer to sell it on and i have more room in the hosue. I would love to have more and more snakes but until i move back home to north qld in about 10 years... I wont have room to do so... :(

SO... that said... I have some peoples maybe coming to look at it in the coming days... but it is still available....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back