6th edition Coggers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramsayi

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what this book is worth these days?

I got offered a couple hundred a few years ago for mine but decided to hang on to it.

I've seen them advertised on eBay and RDU from time to time from $450 up to $600 depending on condition, pretty reasonable considering its been over ten years since it was last published, and I bought mine new at the time for around $250. prices should drop substantially once the new edition comes out which was supposedly meant to be around the end of this year.

What's a signed hard cover copy of Graeme Gow's "Complete Guide to Australian Snakes" worth?

2 people have tried to pinch it from me.

I see there is one on an auction site with a starting bid of $350 that has no bids, so probably not worth as much as it would have fetched a few years ago.

What's a signed hard cover copy of Graeme Gow's "Complete Guide to Australian Snakes" worth?

I actually have a mint copy of this (not signed) that I had expected would be worth a fair whack of money now, but I see copies going for auction at around $40.

Last edited:
Around $600 if in good nick rams. When the 7th edition is released I imagine that price will fall significantly.

* Edit, sorry just saw occipitallis post.

I've seen them advertised on eBay and RDU from time to time from $450 up to $600 depending on condition, pretty reasonable considering its been over ten years since it was last published, and I bought mine new at the time for around $250. prices should drop substantially once the new edition comes out which was supposedly meant to be around the end of this year.

On the database in some book stores, the 6th edition is listed as a "Final Edition". Just wondering how reliable the information regarding another edition being released?

Ramsayi - Between $250 (rough field copy) to $500 (mint copy). There have been a lot of higher priced ones than this but they are generally advertised prices, not sold prices. A couple here and there a few years ago were rumoured to go for $800 but that's more heresay than anything I think.

SteveNT - Probably around $100. Graeme was handy with a pen so they aren't too scarce.

Dalius - Very reliable. It's coming, albeit slowly.

Dalius,

The 7th is defiantly coming, I have seen part of it!!!!!

Cheers,
Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back