Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yasser

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Flamenpennywise2-2-0901medweb.jpg

Bear1-14-0901med.jpg

These are the "normal" siblings from our Jagpondro clutch. We bred our 50% Carpet X GTP to a Jaguar Carpet and got a handful of really neat babies. The Jagpondros are insane now! I just launched the site on them recently at www.jagpondro.com But there will be more to come!
Hybrid haters, keep it to yourselves...you'll just be wasting your breath/fingers.:p

Yasser

well i don't know about anyone else but i think they look great

Did many of them die from the lethal Jag gene thing? Got photo's of them?

Jaguars aren't lethal...but one of the Jagpondros did not eat and I was forcefeeding it....eventually it died. The others are pigs. All are doing great.
There are Jagpondros and more siblings and info as well for all to see at www.jagpondro.com

No conspiracies here lol.

Yasser

Ah yeah that's right, it's when you put 2 jags togethor that you get the lethal gene thing that kills a chunk of the clutch isn't it? The ''super jag'' Lol . My bad, get's hard to keep up with it all.

Yes exactly, as Yasser said "Hybrid haters, keep it to yourselves...you'll just be wasting your breath/fingers."

Yes exactly, as Yasser said "Hybrid haters, keep it to yourselves...you'll just be wasting your breath/fingers."

who is he to tell us to keep it to yourselves, you put something up for show and comment you will get varied opinions.
i think they are crap,crap,crap. ,
cheers:)

Lol Raist, Boa's not saying each to their own, he's saying keep your opinion to yourself. Big difference.

Sieg Heil!

i've seen better looking coastal carpets !
spot on redbellybite.....................................

hehe Kersten, these boys have their own websites to promote their rubbish, without any fear of 'attack', the fact they post here is a reflection on a). their ego and b). how pathetic their websites are :lol:

Yes parko, putting jag and jag together will get 50% jags and 50% superforms, that being leucistic. No leucistic carpet has survived longer then a couple of months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back