Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
God I wish his website would stay "AUSSIE" pythons and snakes not USA people putting up crap pythons and snakes

I wouldn't breed em/own them, but I admire any critter for it's beauty..

Who here owns a dog that hasn't been crossed? :lol:

I wouldn't breed em/own them, but I admire any critter for it's beauty..

Who here owns a dog that hasn't been crossed? :lol:

I do, all our dogs are 100 percent pure bred pedigree American Staffy's.

I think they look pretty good. I love all the people who say all hybrids are ugly juest because they don't like hybrids. I wouldn't breed or own a hybrid.

In saying that though you can not tell people what they are doing is wrong and playing god when you take snakes out of the wild, put them in a cage and choose who they breed with to get certain looks, just seem a bit hypocritical. JMO

How did an American Staffy become what they are ? How do they differ from the original English Staffy ?

There is nothing special to those snakes shown i dont like the look of them at all! you cant see any of the GTP in them!

CONGRATULATIONS! You Have Successfully turned a Ferrari into a moped! way to "improve" an already outstanding python. lol If you believe thats successful, i genuinely feel sorry for you. I guess not everybody has standards.

Thanks for the kind words.

My goal was not to "improve" anything. I bred and raise non hybrid and hybrid specimens for the sheer joy of it all. What I do with my animals is of no concern to you. And I do in fact feel successful and believe me, I will sleep better knowing you "genuinely" feel sorry for me.:lol:
And you are right, not everyone has standards. you should get some. Start with some frickin' manners.

Yasser

Hybrid haters, keep it to yourselves...you'll just be wasting your breath/fingers.:p

if you dont want everyones opinion on your hybrids dont post them on a public forum. i dont like hybrid, i have my reasons. i have seen some nice hybrids (not many tho) but yours are very average. (my opinion, im no expert) as others have said, ive seen better looking coastal carpets. by the way this hasnt wasted any of my fingers. hope i didnt waste any of your time reading my post

Yasser, when you poke a hornets nest, you cant whinge when you get stung....

Hybrid haters, keep it to yourselves...you'll just be wasting your breath/fingers.:p

if you dont want everyones opinion on your hybrids dont post them on a public forum. i dont like hybrid, i have my reasons. i have seen some nice hybrids (not many tho) but yours are very average. (my opinion, im no expert) as others have said, ive seen better looking coastal carpets. by the way this hasnt wasted any of my fingers. hope i didnt waste any of your time reading my post
lol be nice fc isnt a hybrid a x bred snake

LOL
same ol same ol, good to see nothing changes when a hybrid post is put up.
j

I am not whining in the least. I am just appalled at how many folks here seem to only be able to show disagreement by way of insults and rude comments. If you disagree, more power to you....but if you disgree publicly, do it with a little itelligent debate. It comes down to the sheer lack of tact exhibited by many on JUST this forum.

And it's also quite funny to really take those comments seriously considering literally about 70% of the traffic on www.Jagpondro.com, since its inception, has come from where? Aussiepythons.com!!!!:lol:

Yasser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back