Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sentiments I have were not derived just from this thread. Take a look and see how folks have been in past posts...then you will more easily understand why I said what I said at the beginning this THIS thread. But the drama for many of you began long ago!
:lol:

Yasser

The one on the right is amazing...................
A civil debate is healthy, its the wanna be's on this site that make it very difficult to conduct one.

And it's also quite funny to really take those comments seriously considering literally about 70% of the traffic on www.Jagpondro.com, since its inception, has come from where? Aussiepythons.com!!!!:lol:

Yasser
Is it just me or would that be because you asked people to make their opinion on your weird and wacky hybrids, and gave the link to us to look at?:?

There is nothing wrong about voicing your opinions, but there is if the opinions are rude and insulting.
Yasser is in the USA, where cross breeding is very accepted.

There is nothing wrong about voicing your opinions, but there is if the opinions are rude and insulting.

Well said. A fellow herper from across the globe comes to APS to share some 'different' animals and all we can do is criticize. If you've got nothing positive to say, why say anything?

At least Yasser is kind enough to choose the right words on his replies.
We just can't get to emotional on hybrid debates as it does'nt have a good end result.
No need to insult other herpers because they have different views from yours.........

Leigh

Thank you for your input Yasser, unfortunately some people feel they can even inflict their blinkered views on others in a different country. As many know they are beautiful animals in their own right, not everyone likes or appreciates them but that is the same as anything.

Thanks for the kind words.

My goal was not to "improve" anything. I bred and raise non hybrid and hybrid specimens for the sheer joy of it all. What I do with my animals is of no concern to you. And I do in fact feel successful and believe me, I will sleep better knowing you "genuinely" feel sorry for me.:lol:
And you are right, not everyone has standards. you should get some. Start with some frickin' manners.

Yasser

Thats right if Yasser wants to "cross dress "its his choice ;)

say what you like but i no of a planned breeding off gtp x coastel albino darwin x gtp rsp x albino darwin rsp x carpet im told all will be paired but he will has to see how it goes

say what you like but i no of a planned breeding off gtp x coastel albino darwin x gtp rsp x albino darwin rsp x carpet im told all will be paired but he will has to see how it goes

And your bragging about knowing of these planned breedings because????

Who cares!
Knowing these things dosn't make you an Elite hobbyist here.
You don't get credit or reputation as a big name for knowing this lmao.

And your bragging about knowing of these planned breedings because????

Who cares!
Knowing these things dosn't make you an Elite hobbyist here.
You don't get credit or reputation as a big name for knowing this lmao.

no mate just letting you all no what is to cum this year

for all you people that hate them good for you but if you like them breed more and more just sell them for what they are

no mate just letting you all no what is to cum this year

for all you people that hate them good for you but if you like them breed more and more just sell them for what they are

I think you mean come.

We all know what to expect this year and every year there after.
Cross breeders openly discussing their putred practice on here confirms it.

So many people chase their own tails, in the end your just making yourself look foolish.

Just checked out your site Yasser got some nice looking animals there!

cheers

I'm glad that I am not the only one who has noticed that certain people always seem to resort to name calling. insults etc as they are not civil or educated enough to express their opinions clearly and just get all worked up and emotional.
I suppose these are the same type of 'people' that like to solve disagreements by 'stepping outside' LOL
because we all know violence is the answer to everything!
everyone has an opinion, but some can just express theirs like adults and then there are the others!
It's funny because it's the same rubbish, same people, just different threads
j

Everyone has a opinion,some agree,some dont.Im against cross-breeding but there is ppl out there doing it,like it or not,ITS HAPPENING.As far as im concerned,if you have nothing nice,decent to say,why bother saying it.Remember all the Antaresia family years ago were classed as one species,Childrns,Spotted and Stimson,how many of them were crossed with one another.As long as ppl that have them class them as what they are.

there is ppl out there doing it,like it or not,ITS HAPPENING.As far as im concerned,if you have nothing nice,decent to say,why bother saying it.

Peadophillia is happening in this world too whether you like it or not.
Keeping silent is not the way to fight an illegal or morally wrong practice. If the breeders can voice their opinions loud & proud why cant the purists yell & shout theirs out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back