75%diamond25%jungle

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

omally

Reaction score
hi i have a very mature female 75%diamond25%jungle so ive been told
her name is baby lol
she eats fully grown jap quails and rats and eats every time never leaves a thing and she
sheds perfectly all the time her skins that she has shed started a 8ft now well ova 11ft im not sure how long she is but by the skins she is massive just wandering if anyone knew roughly how old she would be and how much shed be worth as i am new at this?
i have to get some more pix but thats her on my avator any info would be much appreciated;)

She wouldnt be worth much as a hybrid. Dont sell it to someone who will breed her.

i dont know that muh about snakes thanks for your advice

yes thats right mckellar thats what i was told and thats exactly what my mate did

do you reckn shes worth a 100 bucks for her cos thats what i got her for ill giv me mate a good speakin to anyway

well most jungles are 500+ and i got my diamond (which is currently sitting on my head) for 300 from memory...so if you think of it that way then you got an awesone deal
what you'll find is she sold cheap because of the cross breeding, breeders generally try to keep there species as "pure" as possible. So to a breeder she wouldn't be worth much but to an enthusiast or just someone who appreciate animals...i'd say she's worth well over 100 dollars, great looking snake

she is worth as much as you like having her. it's not about resale value.

$100 is a fair price i think. so long as ur happy with it. post up some pics

i think your mate should be the one to give you $100 to take the horrible hybrid away!

omally when they slough the skin stretches so not saying she isnt a big snake but the skin always seems bigger thats all, and hey dont listen to what others say about hybrids if you love her thats all that matters I personally dont like the idea of cross breeding but individually the snake has its own personality and its not its fault its a cross so look after her enjoy her ....RBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back