A beastly monster

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bl69aze, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Bl69aze

Bl69aze Very Well-Known Member

Cables annoyed me! And trying to screw the little screws in with a non magnetic screw driver haha! I’m surprised mine worked first boot! Was expecting a bit of screeching and smoke

If you didn’t know, prices of certain parts, specifically graphics card and ram have almost doubled in price and are pretty much the same price as they were on release.. you can thank cryptocurrency for that, people are “mining” it

Snapped likes this.
  2. Snapped

Snapped Subscriber Subscriber

Yeah, those tiny screws, how annoying are they!..., luckily I had a magnetic screw driver, otherwise there would have been more swearing. I'll eventually upgrade the graphics card to a better one, but this one does my games for now ( The Long Dark, Subsistence, Stranded Deep, etc) I'm not a hard core gamer or anything, just a few to keep me entertained when there's nothing else to do haha.

Bl69aze likes this.
  3. Prof_Moreliarty

Prof_Moreliarty Well-Known Member

Depends what you want to use it for if you want to do 4K gaming go the 1080 or better yet a 1080 ti. If it’s for 1080p gaming a 1070 is fine. If it’s for video editing then the answer should be obvious the better card will render and encode faster.