A Face to put with the name

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
an american.

rhyming slang

seppo = septic tank, septic tank rhymes with yank.

"i am gonna put on some petrol bowsers, hit the frog and toad and get myself into some barney rubble"
Also Septic Tanks are full of ****, just like most of the yanks, HAHAHAHA(P.S. it's only a joke, i have lots of American mates)

Well im a bit different that all the americans. I have been on my own since i was 17. My mom passed the day i graduated high school and my dad took his own life when i started highschool. I have been bustin my @$$ for 3 years full time job full time Student thats 16 hours a day every day for the last three years. I finally saved enough money to get a condo. I am moving in monday the 30th and i cant wait. I actuallly dont go on USA forums very much anymore. Every one over here has an attitude and tries to be the best. Its like one big competition, and you cant trust anyone. Atleast everyone on this forum is nice and welcoming. I can take a few jokes but thats just because i know there jokes. People get kicked off the forums over here all day for starting fights about stupid stuff. anyway enough of my sob story, i just wanted to thanks for the warm welcome and im here to stay.

Hey, Lifes full of disapointments, its how we cope with them that matters.
Good luck with your new place mate, it sounds like your made of the right stuff!!

People get kicked off the forums over here all day for starting fights about stupid stuff. anyway enough of my sob story, i just wanted to thanks for the warm welcome and im here to stay.

:lol: Its the same here its just there arnt as many ppl keeping reptiles, when will ppl realise that ppl are just as stupid whatever country they come from. Unfortuanetly Australia is full of anti american biggots, but generally most comments are ment as a joke generally in Australia the ppl we pay out on the most are our mates :lol:

I used to think the NY symbol on the hats for the New York yankees meant Yankke noodle... thats about all i know about your country :D:D:D welcome... hahah its only take me like a week to say welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back