A fresh face.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Geckalo

Reaction score
Hello to all,
Just starting off with my reptile fascination really, looking to get a childrens python or similar.
I have been a fan for along time of snakes, now just to get one for my own. I lived in Western Australia and had a ball with the native reptiles out there. They adopted my house and i let them. From Gecko's to goanna's and right up to the dugite that made a home in my lounge room, no matter where i seem to go they follow hahaha.

Now i dont know what the legal requirements are here in Vic but i am trying to find it all out, so i can own one (yes i was silly when growing up and had them already but found out you needed to be licenced....oops) So now i am doing it the right way and cant wait to be a snake owning member.

Looking forward to getting to meet you all and asking really silly questions!!!
thanks

Hehe awesome.
I was the same when i was little,
I lived in a caravan out the back of my parents in my early teens, and would have frogs, blue tounges, spiders, and the occational snake stay the night.
was always good fun. hehe.
Welcome to the site!
and feel free to ask any questions, no matter how silly :) thats how you learn!
Have a good one, Dr!

Ok just a little thing.....
I am trying to look up www.dse.vic.gov.au and it wont load up? is it me or the site??
would really like to get this cold blooded ball rolling and i cant find out where.
thanks again
Gecko

Oh and just to add i have held the nick name Gecko for about 10 years+
It suits me to a tea i feel hahaha

so where do i find the licence forms and such seeing as the site wont work for me in Vic.??
would really like to be a snake owner, and learn more of this wonderful world.

thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back