A late Xmas present, or could I be so lucky.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats mate, will eagerly await the progress of this little one, also would this be a genetic trait to be passed on to its offspring or is this a one off freak occurance.... forgive the ignorance... i know bugger all about genetics....Pics when it emerges completely...

Congratulations Devil, it's great to see a few more of these popping up. Here are mine.

Attachments

• 4..jpg
    4..jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 266
  • 4....jpg
    4....jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 241
  • 4..........jpg
    4..........jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 243
  • 4.......jpg
    4.......jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 230
Are they going to be sold off or are the few dedicated breeders going to swap a few to vary the bloodlines??? Or will they be put back over siblings, parents etc??? How long before the average keeper will find these becoming readily available within the hobby??? What price would one expect to pay for one of these little beauty's???

amazing cant wait to see some of those come up on the market

What stunning lil snakes these are..... Well done to both breeders of these beautiful Stimsons....

I WANT A PIE BALD! :shock:

The suspense is killing me :evil:

Stunning snakes mate. The blue around one if them's eyes is gorgeous but I love the one with the brown head. That's a gorgeous looking snake. Might have to add to the wish list. Or I could make the wish list one thing: everything.

Amazing, congratulations! Can't wait to see it out of the egg but it already looks to be very white.

Thanks for sharing those jamesjr, they are absolutely stunning.

Gorrrrrrrddddd Devil, i am just about falling off my seat with suspense along with everyone else, it had better come out of it's egg soon or we are all going to fall into 1 big mess lol, your white 1s are incredibly beautiful jamesjr, i want 1 of them as well now.....my wife is gunna kill me.........................................................................Ron

Last edited:
Congrats to Nev and James .

I can imagine how excited you both must be after hatching some of these new morphs out from aparently normal parents..
What a special time in the hobby..
cheers
Roger..

Thats 3 keepers who this year for the first time ever bred pie's/latisic's from Stimsons. Whats going on?? Congrats guys

very nice , also good to see that people havent started making wild accusations saying that it must be crossed with a pie childreni from snake ranch or something like it , like what happened in the thread where another member came fourth with albino stimmies and he was accused of crossing it with mac blood

Thats 3 keepers who this year for the first time ever bred pie's/latisic's from Stimsons. Whats going on?? Congrats guys

Only 3 have admitted publically that they have them......... if i'd been lucky enough to have one of these surprise packages i'd be keeping quiet about in on public forums.....

Who do I have to beat, bribe or kill to get one of those please?

Hey, it great to be able to find a couple of site that will open. My internet is only marginal at best today.

As the pics show the news is not good. Yesterday I had reached the stage of thinking that given the time they were taking leave the eggs they might now survive.
I was also of the thought that maybe they weren't pied, rather it was a deformity and for some reason the development had stalled.

I was right in a way, it seem they have a lethal genetic deformity.

I brought the parents from friend in Brisbane about 2 years or so ago. They were both only about 70 grams at the time. I was told who the breeder was but had forgotten who.
Turns out he is on my list of facebook friends and saw my post yesterday.

He has been in contact and told me that he has hatched the same babies every year for the past 4 years and the white ones ALWAYS die.

It would seem that this fatal genetic trait carries through the clutch. The adults are going to a friend with long term plans of out-crossing ect to try and maybe get a couple to survive with some new blood introduced.

Attachments

• 4263.JPG
    4263.JPG
    216.4 KB · Views: 240
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back