A little visitor

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dee4

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Got a call from the missus to come over to the shed this arvo, she said we had a little visitor.
Hook in hand I managed to get this little Brown just starting to head under a brick wall, he was 1/2way in when I got there, slow process to retrieve him with out damaging, to the wall or the snake.
We relocated this little fella if anyone is wondering.

Attachments

• DSC01394.jpg
    DSC01394.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC01442.jpg
    DSC01442.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC01401.JPG
    DSC01401.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC01421.jpg
    DSC01421.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 57
Heh, one of my work colleagues took great delight in explaining to me that her friend had found one of these sitting on the footpath and upon calling WIRES, was told that it is a Bandy-bandy and to pick it up, put it in a container and wait for WIRES to collect it for relocation. Upon arrival of the WIRES officer, they told her friend that it is a Brown and they shouldnt have touched it as it excretes venom from its skin, so she would have been killed if she had a small scratch on her hand.

*shakes head*

Heh, one of my work colleagues took great delight in explaining to me that her friend had found one of these sitting on the footpath and upon calling WIRES, was told that it is a Bandy-bandy and to pick it up, put it in a container and wait for WIRES to collect it for relocation. Upon arrival of the WIRES officer, they told her friend that it is a Brown and they shouldnt have touched it as it excretes venom from its skin, so she would have been killed if she had a small scratch on her hand.

*shakes head*

o_O... LOL

That little ven is a cutie :3

This is the month (February), in Victoria at least, when hatchie Eastern Browns, turn up in lots of places!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back