A question for anyone who knows much about ANTARESIAs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirateherpss

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I have been getting really interested in antaresias recently.. and have decided to get a pair of children's pythons to start a cool little breeding project. Now i know nothing about these guys, apart from recent research i have done, as i really never got into them. I put a picture above of the young childreni i will be getting tomorrow. The seller has it up for $300 (yellow children's python)..but I'm doing a swap for a pair of hatchie jungle jag sibs. I'm just wondering if it is a unique children's python. (you know nice colour and patterns, a fancy one so to speak haha) or is it just a normal children's with a nice light colouration? I am unsure of what they usually look like as i haven't really paid attention to antaresia species. (been focusing more on other pythons and monitors.)... I wish to raise this guy/girl, then later on spend a bit of money to buy a nice pair for it (ghost, caramel) ... something nice to pair up with.... I know a lot of sellers make up sh.t to get more money for reptiles they are trying to sell (claiming het hypo, hypo and all that jaz)... so just checking with all you antaresia freaks that know the difference between them all, Is this a nice yellow children's that is worth $300-$350? or just a light coloured one that someone stuck the word 'yellow' in front of to sell off.

sorry for sounding like a complete noob. its because i am one on antaresia.. i just need some advice because I'm just getting into these little dudes.. so if people could let me know what they think about this little guy that would be great!

Thanks all
icon_biggrin.gif
I'm excited to have this whole new interest with reptiles. Im keen to go far with antaresias
icon_biggrin.gif

Attachments

• 11262260_980147265343231_1581081539_n.jpg
    11262260_980147265343231_1581081539_n.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 54
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back