A question re the Reptile Exibition at the Easter Show in Sydney

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cagey

AussiePythons Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am considering putting one of my snakes in for exhibition at next year's Easter Show in Sydney. My question is "Do you need to let NPWS (NSW Licencing Authority) know that you are moving them from your place of residence for the day or are you just allowed to do this?"

I could not find the information on the NPWS website.

Thanks in advance.

The organizers of the event should be notifying npws of all attending with reptiles. Though with sunshine virus around i would be questioning the protocols for whats done if something needs to be cleaned, then placing any pythons back into quarrentine

Hi Cagey

You wont need to notify NPWS of any animal movements, we take care of the paperwork at our end. Our display enclosures are moulded plastic with sliding glass doors. They are thoughly cleaned with F10 before any animals are placed inside and also cleaned again for the second day of showing.

If you have any other questions or concerns please email us at:
[email protected]

See you there!
Kelly

Kelly

Thanks for that; I am going for a look around this year and then, if it is on next year, I will look at putting one of my snakes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back