A Random Skink

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

guzzo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Not long got back from a 7500klm adventure. Took this pic of a Skink of some breeding eating a yabbie I threw up on the bank while fishing. Any ideas what it is??View attachment 237350 It was on a river near the Vic NSW boarder.

Well it was a curious little gremlin

lol there pretty common down here, I get them basking around my pool area.

lol i just read your first post so was the skink breeding and eating the yabbie at the same time and then you threw up on the bank while fishing? lol ;)

lol i just read your first post so was the skink breeding and eating the yabbie at the same time and then you threw up on the bank while fishing? lol ;)

Ha ha ha I meant a skink of some breed...haha.....I threw the yabbie up on the bank.....just thought I would clear that up

I can just imagine that in my head, it's great haha

one of many types of ctenotus. I gave up telling them apart long ago. Nice skinks.

Dont like yabbies?

I just figured the EWS came from a family of some stature and it was enjoying a hot 'seafood' meal.

Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back