A Shrubbery!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Lloyd

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Just wondering what are peoples preferred places to get fake plants and greenery (or decorations in general) for terrariums? I don't really like the idea that if you put the word "reptile" in front of "rock" or "plant" it suddenly makes it 20 bucks more expensive for what is essentially just a lump of shaped plastic.

currently use a couple of fake plants I got from a Bargain City but want to put more into the enclosure to make it a little more interesting to look at and the 2 dollar shops don't have a very varied selection.

Depending on how big a plant you are after, you can sometimes get some good "aquarium" plants that look fine in a reptile enclosure, and they are usually not as expensive.

Love your thread title, BTW. :)

Fake plastic pottedplants are good, you can get some that have plastic instead of soil, and can attach other branches to it,

Depending on how big a plant you are after, you can sometimes get some good "aquarium" plants that look fine in a reptile enclosure, and they are usually not as expensive.

Love your thread title, BTW. :)
Gotta clickbait those titles ;)

I've got a 4 month old bredli at the moment and he has a thing for hiding under plants. I have a feeling in about a year he will probably be big enough to crush aquarium plants though :(

Trying to find some more grassy type fakes but all I can find are either exo Terra or repti one types and they're around 30-40 bucks.

got some nice ones recently from reptile direct for $7-$10 -$15 with no brand names to inflate prices

Thanks, I'll look into them. So far I've only seen IKEA doing anything close to those prices and very limited selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back