A snake's life...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steppo94

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Just a little thought, does anyone else reckon that being snake would be boring? I mean ur day would involve waking up, sunning, trying not to get eaten and sleeping. plus u wouldn't eating that often as well. not a lot of excitement if u get my drift. i don't think many ppl would want to be reincarnated as a snake is all i'm saying...

Ben

I don't think it would be boring at all, unless you're stuck in a cage that's too small. You'd be constantly checking the smells, seeing if there's any danger around, trying to maintain a healthy body temp, exploring etc. I think it would be a lot of fun.

my dog loves sleeping in the sun all day and eating hahahha he always is happy hahahaha

If you were born a male snake, imagine all the fun you would have, .... having two hemipenises and able to use them at the age of two. :lol:

If you were born a male snake, imagine all the fun you would have, .... having ONE hemipenis and able to use them at the age of two. :lol:

Sorry, just a correction here - only one hemipenis and the plural is hemipenes...

If they had two hemepenes then they'd be even more lucky... might be a case of many snakettes at once....

Thanks for the correction, I thought it was something like that.

... lucky... two hemipenes .... hmmm - but no hands! :shock:

Thanks for the correction, I thought it was something like that.

... lucky... two hemipenes .... hmmm - but no hands! :shock:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Classic!

Would need to be a centipede morph to help out....

but snakes are awefully flexible I'm sure they can get there mouths anywhere they want hahah that flickering tounge too

I shouldn't have started this, I get into trouble again, I can see it coming.

If you were born a male snake, imagine all the fun you would have, .... having two hemipenises and able to use them at the age of two. :lol:

i agree with ya there water rat and you seeya woman and not be tired down take off when you like!

no winging , no naging , no does my hair look good , does this match ,

wheres those ear plugs already !!

ur not paying attention -- i know ----

In regards feeding, I shall stick with my lasagnas and red wine thank-you, as much as swallowing a dead animal whole and sipping murky creek water appeals to me I think I'll be right ;)

Just a little thought, does anyone else reckon that being snake would be boring?

Only captive ones! That why it pays to offer your snake some interesting and stimulating environment it can interact with, rather than a prison cell with newspaper:shock:

Ban for Waterrat!!!!!! hahahaha It would be boring to be a human mind stuck in a snakes body, but they dont exactly have the intellect that needs as much stimulation as we do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back