Aae

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AJKING

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey with AAE does freighting from sa to brisbane arrive same day or dose it take longer
thanks

if its any help i've had a snake flown in from Brisbane to SA, The breeder rang me when it was handed in to AAE in Brissie, gave me the flight number and the expected time of arrival here in Adelaide, I got a phone call from Adelaide AAE just as i was parking the car out the front of their pickup area. so only as long as it takes a plane to get from point A to point B.

4 weeks ? if that was the case they'd go out of business real quick....

It takes the same amount of time as a normal flight, look up on qantas flights from sa to brisbane, then ring aae to organise which flight to get it on.

Lets say the flight leaves adelaide at 9.10am will arrive in brisbane roughly 12.30 ish they usually ask you to wait an extra 45 minutes after planes arrival for pick up, so they have time to get it off and process it..

i got one of mine from adelaide to brisbane by AAE, sent in the afternoon, picked it up at night at the airport. easy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back