Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

REPTILIAN-KMAN

Reaction score
i have seen this ad somewhere

do u think this is a scam or is it real !!

i know they are illegal but a friend just asked me do i breed these or can i sell her one !!

PIBALDS FOR SALE ( AUSTRALIAN STATE )

Hello
we now have very healthy and cute piebalds pythons available for sale.they are well tame great eaters and easy to deal with,have all health papers.out pythons are very great for breeding and will also make a great home pet please contact for more details if interested
Thanks
DetailsBreed:piebald PureBredAge:8 MonthsSex:Female Primary Color:White Secondary Color:Other Advertiser:Owner Price:$400 FirmEstimated Shipping:$100 Seller Pays

Possible that the price has come down, but last time someone offered them to me it was about 2k.

I'll take them for that price :)

are there some for sale in australia for real ? i want one :)

arnt they illegal ???

I just copy & pasted that into google - and its on multiple free to advertise classified sites.
The whole thing screams scam, you shouldn't even have to ask.

arnt they illegal ???

Theres always been ball pythons for sale in australia, although thats fairly cheap seeing how last time i was offered ball pythons it was $600+
That ad from sydney?? People down there just dont seem to know or care about the law..

arnt they illegal ???

Yeah they are illegal but they are around, especially in Victoria.

I just copy & pasted that into google - and its on multiple free to advertise classified sites.
The whole thing screams scam, you shouldn't even have to ask.

Yeah knew it was a scam, as stated they sell for 5 times that price :)

Theres always been ball pythons for sale in australia, although thats fairly cheap seeing how last time i was offered ball pythons it was $600+
That ad from sydney?? People down there just dont seem to know or care about the law..

can you get me one ?

Saximus they aren't that hard to find, neither are any of the common exotics, burms, retics, gators, chams if you really want them.

Oh damn my naivety. I obviously don't know the right people. I'd love a Chameleon :D

while i edited the ad so details were'nt available to everyone to see !!!

it said there were from NT !

i did tell her more than likey a scam !!! as pibalds are the in thing atm !!!

i have seen this ad somewhere

do u think this is a scam or is it real !!

i know they are illegal but a friend just asked me do i breed these or can i sell her one !!

PIBALDS FOR SALE ( AUSTRALIAN STATE )

Hello
we now have very healthy and cute piebalds pythons available for sale.they are well tame great eaters and easy to deal with,have all health papers.out pythons are very great for breeding and will also make a great home pet please contact for more details if interested
Thanks
DetailsBreed:piebald PureBredAge:8 MonthsSex:Female Primary Color:White Secondary Color:Other Advertiser:Owner Price:$400 FirmEstimated Shipping:$100 Seller Pays

Why did you post something exotic, the same old discussion, naivety and ignorance is going to show :)

Breed: Pie-bald purebred
,have all health papers

LMAO
Snakes have health papers now? what species is "pie-bald" anyway, last i checked it was a morph lol

Oh damn my naivety. I obviously don't know the right people. I'd love a Chameleon :D

saximus - chamleon -i was offered one not long ago - to swap for a 1 year old scrubbie - you know what i said NO !! i wanted it but one animal over my entire collection is a big price to pay fines and loss of licence

only in western sydney

can you get me one ?
Mate i dont deal in exotics i just seem to have alot offered to me lol
you can get anything in australia ranging from corns to burmese pythons, ball pythons, chameleons etc etc.
Just hang out in any petshop in sydney and more often then not you spark up a convo and someone can lead u to exotics...
End of last year i had a bloke come around to buy some rats off me and he said hed bring his snake to show me and turns out to be a high red corn snake so they aint that hard to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back