Adding Images To Messages

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Put the url in, then highlight it and go up and hit the button that says "Img".

You will end up with something like this:

{img}http://www.mysite.com/pics/bigoleboobs.jpg{/img}

but the {} will be [].

If you put your pic in the gallery here, and then go it, all you have to do is copy the address using alt-c, then go post your message and hit alt-v. That'll copy url into message. Then do like I said and highlight it and hit the img box.

Yep like Amaron say to do, BUT it doesnt always work, its alittle picky, ive posted pics in threads before but for some reason it only works 80% of the time, could be a bug in PHP coding or such I have no idea, but i did try to post a pic from the gallery using the method above and it wouldnt work so I just posted the link, I assumed that as it was hosted at the same place it wouldnt wear linking an image from its own directory, but in hindsight maybe its just part of the 20% of the time it wont work for me.

Ill try the link again see what happens if you see a box with an X in it it didnt work.....

modules.php

OZ
[email protected]
:wink: :roll:

That's because you posted the URL of the picture PAGE. You need to actually right click the image, go to properties and then copy the URL there. (Should always end in .gif or .jpg, never .html, .html, .php, etc.)

Thanks Almaron,

I've always wanted a Central Netted, and this little guy was going REALLY cheap, so I got him as quick as I could! It was the best buy I'd ever made. I've since named him "Sodarma" as he lives in a little cave in the desert! :D :D :D

Hey Dan

that is one very cute dragon and a great picture. What is he? a central Netted Dragon - are they uncommon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back