*ADMIN* Quoted posts function?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeckoJosh

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Before the last upgrade there used to be a function that allowed you to see if someone had quoted any of your posts, is this function still available and I'm just blind or has it gone?
If it has gone can we have it back as it was great for allowing one to keep track of questions that had been asked etc.

Cheers Gex

Hi Gex,

This was some functionality that I had developed myself and I haven't had time to re-implement into the new version yet. I will try to get to it as soon as I can.

Adam

Also what happened to the option under subscribed threads to view threads you started?

I have put the feature back - it's in a slightly different place now though.

* If you click "Settings" at the top right and go to your settings page, it is at the bottom under Subscribed Discussions
* If you are quoted anywhere you will get a notification at the top

I am currently rebuilding the index of quotes. This will be finished shortly.

The notification box is going nuts, over 500 quotes and going up by the minute????

Yeah, mine is doing the same JP- I think its just 'catching up' on the quoted posts that were from a while back, but just giving us notifications now?

Tbh I don't care if someone quotes me. Can I turn the notification off??? On my phone ATM so its a pain to try and find it

The notification box is going nuts, over 500 quotes and going up by the minute????

here's one more hahhahahaha seriously thou i know what you mean everytime i clear it more appear, didn't realise I had been quoted so much

I just got a notification naming the person that reported me and in turn getting me an infraction. Nice.
Is there a way now to go back and see all the quotes as they seemed to have disappeared once you have looked at them once on the first notification screen?

Is there a way now to go back and see all the quotes as they seemed to have disappeared once you have looked at them once on the first notification screen?

Check your settings.

here's one more hahhahahaha seriously thou i know what you mean everytime i clear it more appear, didn't realise I had been quoted so much

At over 700 I think it has finally stopped, but one more for you, haha.

Wow, this is not cool, I have 200 notifications and now I can't tell teh difference between a important PM and a quoted post.
really , the part where its says x amount of quotes to x amount of pm or likes kinda clears it up for me :)

Wow, this is not cool, I have 200 notifications and now I can't tell teh difference between a important PM and a quoted post.
Can we please either have it how it used to be or not at all?

Thanks

Just revisit the post by clicking on them, and the notifications will start to go down.
I'm sure once the initial inundation dies down, it will be more manageable.

My notifications came up as 419, I almost had a heart attack lol. All good now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back