Admit it

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be funny if people could post pics of them eating these out of the ordinary culinary delights :p
People could put anything near their lips and take a picture but it wouldn't prove they ate it.

People could put anything near their lips and take a picture but it wouldn't prove they ate it.
could if you used sports mode , could get the whole sequence from it going into their mouth to them spitting it back out and gagging ;)

I've tried live mealworms which aren't that bad.

I've also had food grade mealworms deep fried with BBQ flavouring. That one was pretty good.

I've tried live mealworms which aren't that bad.

I've also had food grade mealworms deep fried with BBQ flavouring. That one was pretty good.
Was the BBQ meal worms in Australia and where would you buy food grade meal worms from?

Was the BBQ meal worms in Australia and where would you buy food grade meal worms from?
They were. I got them from the Melbourne Museum gift shop when I volunteered there for a while. I know of a food grade insect supplier though, she breeds crickets, mealworms etc for sale as food. I will PM you as no links are allowed here.

They were. I got them from the Melbourne Museum gift shop when I volunteered there for a while. I know of a food grade insect supplier though, she breeds crickets, mealworms etc for sale as food. I will PM you as no links are allowed here.
I never knew that there was such a supplier around. Very interesting.

I've eaten every bug you could think of haha, they where all deep fried in Thailand though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back