• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Adult friendly Murray Darling Carpet Python + optional enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cooperftw

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

Just welcomed my first child, am moving house and need a larger enclosure for my beloved Murray Darling Carpet Python (morelia spilota metcalfei). Too much for me to take on at the moment so I've decided to sell the family pet.

Also included (if you want it) is a used but in good quality ExoTerra enclosure and cabinet. Includes all fixtures such as branches, rock cave and water bowl, lamp with ceramic heat emitter and thermometer. I can sell the python separately but I cannot sell the enclosure before the python's gone... that's his/her (unsure of gender) home.

7 years old, 4-5ft. Good temperament, at times a little sensitive to leaving it's enclosure but settles very quickly. Very healthy, eats and sheds well, no problems.

$200 ONO for everything. Located in the Sutherland Shire.

20200727_134049.jpg

20200727_131202.jpg 20200727_131643.jpg

Last edited:
Don't remind me! :( I've postponed having to do this for months! I've had Ash (it's name) since a hatchling. :)

Have you still got the Murry Darling? Im interested and licensed. Please call or text me on 0406070428

Have you still got the Murry Darling? Im interested and licensed. Please call or text me on 0406070428
I do, sent you a text!
[doublepost=1599627342,1599114562][/doublepost]Still for sale, price drop $200 or nearest offer, we're moving house soon.
[doublepost=1599813030][/doublepost]Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back