• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Adult Male BHP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Armand

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
IMG_0912.jpgIMG_0914.jpgScientific Name
Aspidites melanocephalus

Common Name
Black Headed Python

Sex
Male

Length
6 Foot and very healthy built.

Quantity Available

Price
$750

General Description
Beautiful colours, QLD BHP. Brown with a red tinge and dark brown stripes. Beautiful jet black head, and has the best personality of any snake i'v ever seen. Never bitten or shown any sign of aggression. He is a beautiful, kind, gentle creature and excellant with small children! He is feeding on XL rats and has never refused a feeding.

Willing to Freight?
No. Am willing to drive out a distance of 2 hours for an extra $50 to meet halfway. Prices can be arranged on distance of traveling. And a discount of $10 if picked up.

Contact Details
As I am a HSC student, I am never really on APS so please contact me on 0432679694.

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Please contact me for more photos as these do him NO justice!

The price has been lowered to $650, I am looking to sell him quickly before my core HSC year starts but the price cannot go any lower. Please let me know on my mobile if you are interested.

I forgot to mention: the reason I am putting him up for sale is very unfortunate but as I am in year 12 and need to solomely focus on the HSC. I have another 3 other snakes to look after and the BHP will be needing a bigger enclosure soon. He is a little to expensive for me (who is now working only once a month) and am unable to afford him for much longer. If I had the choice, I would NEVER even think about selling this beautiful creature!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back