Advice on albinos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

matthew.21

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I see albions are very popular reptile and everybody wants one inculding myself. My question is which albino pythons are good and who better to ask then you guys , so I'm asking questions about the value and the colour I have noticed some albinos are more orange than yellow and the sizes Also where could I get one from does anyone know any good breeders in the south east Queensland area ?

There's only really two types of straight albinos, albino darwins and albino olives.
Darwins are Carpet pythons, and olives obviously olives.

Albino Darwins can be 1.6-2.4m, and can range from $500-1200.
Albino olives are much larger, and more expensive.

As for colouring, it all depends on the parents/ grandparents etc, you could have any variation, and they will change with age.

With regards to breeders, I got my Albino Darwin sent from NT, and she's amazing.

While not readily available there are certainly more than two types of albino pythons. Darwins can be hard to pick when young, you're best off going by the parents as mentioned.

While not readily available there are certainly more than two types of albino pythons. Darwins can be hard to pick when young, you're best off going by the parents as mentioned.

Yeah, I was just putting out two that actually pop up on the market
:)

Thanks for a quick reply and I do have my eye set on the Darwins they seem like a great carpet and not to bad of a price for an albino. The olives I'm not to keen on they are plane and far to expensive, they are fairly new in the market as albinos and the size haha to big for me

Very beautiful. I love olives in general but there's just something about the albino ones.

No-two - They are amazing :) I love Albino Olive's and one day will own one as a pet ;)

Mathew.21 - I would recommend Xtreme Reptiles in QLD, my high yellow jungle male is from there and I also have an albino darwin on hold from them.
They have some really nice pairings this year, just go to their website :)

Mathew.21 - I would recommend Xtreme Reptiles in QLD, my high yellow jungle male is from there and I also have an albino darwin on hold from them.
They have some really nice pairings this year, just go to their website :)

I got my albino Jag from him, and it's amazing.

No. They're mine.

Most jealous.
Looking at adding an Olive in the next 18 months - two years, but personally an Albino is a good 5 or so years off for me.
With a bub due in 5 months it's getting harder to convince the missus on more animals, though I did manage to score two Beardies and two Blueys arriving Saturday so I have hope in me yet hahahaha.

Albino Darwins are spectacular.....awesome animals. Laid back.
I would love an albino olive, just a bit big. Hayden yours are awesome!!!
Ramsayi on this site has some of the best albino darwins around...

FAY, your albino Darwin is spectacular!! Haha:)

Last edited:
Well its not really any of your business is it. I guess the difference between me and everyone that say they want something is that I actually go buy it. Speculate and wonder all you like.

Well its not really any of your business is it. I guess the difference between me and everyone that say they want something is that I actually go buy it. Speculate and wonder all you like.

Yeah, I can relate, just because you're young doesn't mean you can have decent possessions/ pets.
And besides, some of us young ones work in the mines ;)

This is the last albino i got from rams, nice yellow looking one ,little ripper !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back