Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stusnake

Not so new Member
Reaction score
G'day all. I'm currently writing a small book called 'A Guide To Snakes Of The NSW Mid North Coast'. The book is now in the design stage getting backgrounds and cover sorted and photos to accompany species information. Currently I'm short a few images for certain species and some species pics I currently have just don't look as nice as id like them or have poor resolution. So I am asking for expressions of interest for anyone who would be interested and generous enough to donate a photo or two. Pics must be reasonably clear and reasonable resolution for print quality. Photos used will be identified in the book and acknowledged unless requested otherwise for privacy reasons. For copyright reasons they will need to be pics you have taken, not something you've downloaded off the internet.
The main species that I need at the moment are *Pale Headed, white lipped snake, Dwyers snake, Brown tree snake, Green tree snake, Blackish blind snake.
I'm also interested in any Eastern Brown snake and Bandy bandy pics, as ones I have don't do the snakes credit I feel.

Anyone generous and interested please PM me.
Book is a personal thing Ive planned to do for years after IDing many snakes for people and answering countless questions. The book will not only outline the species that can be found between Seal Rocks to Woolgoolga but also cover saftey and first aid. Big thanks to anyone who can help. Cheers.

G'day all. I'm currently writing a small book called 'A Guide To Snakes Of The NSW Mid North Coast'. The book is now in the design stage getting backgrounds and cover sorted and photos to accompany species information. Currently I'm short a few images for certain species and some species pics I currently have just don't look as nice as id like them or have poor resolution. So I am asking for expressions of interest for anyone who would be interested and generous enough to donate a photo or two. Pics must be reasonably clear and reasonable resolution for print quality. Photos used will be identified in the book and acknowledged unless requested otherwise for privacy reasons. For copyright reasons they will need to be pics you have taken, not something you've downloaded off the internet.
The main species that I need at the moment are *Pale Headed, white lipped snake, Dwyers snake, Brown tree snake, Green tree snake, Blackish blind snake.
I'm also interested in any Eastern Brown snake and Bandy bandy pics, as ones I have don't do the snakes credit I feel.

Anyone generous and interested please PM me.
Book is a personal thing Ive planned to do for years after IDing many snakes for people and answering countless questions. The book will not only outline the species that can be found between Seal Rocks to Woolgoolga but also cover saftey and first aid. Big thanks to anyone who can help. Cheers.

i have suitable photos of all required. If you want email me

[email protected] we can discuss it further

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back