Aggressive bearded dragon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

liz96n

Reaction score
Hi all,
I’ve recently moved houses in April and since being placed in her new location (in the lounge room) my bearded dragon has been very territorial. For example I’ll be watching tv and all of a sudden she’ll come to the front of the cage with a black beard and start head bobbing and bashing on the glass trying to climb up it. She does this numerous times a day, to the point where it’s starting to get annoying. Why is she doing this and what can I do to stop it?
Ps: I have a house cat, could she be making her feel threatened?

part of your problem could be about movement,it takes beardies a while to adapt to new locations.The cat shouldn't be a problem if it was there before,but even so in time it will adjust.

Having a black beard and head bobbing it's more likely a dude, but female dragons can have blackish beards to a lesser extent. In any case it is a sign that you dragon is far more intelligent, decent and strong than anyone involved with the MSM. Just asserting dominance, maybe watch more youtube stuff like viperkeeper, keep it off normal TV, it can angry up the blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back