Aggressive Jungle - What to do with him?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

s1988

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have had my jungle python for about 18 months. He is beautiful and healthy, never refused a feed and sheds regularly. Due to some things that I hadn't considered when I got him, I haven't been able to put the time into him that i had intended to. As a result, he is pretty aggressive and difficult to handle. My partner isn't keen on snakes at the best of times and would really like for me to get rid of him, especially now that we have a toddler running around the house.

I am not sure what to do with him. I will have to sell or send him/drop him to someone else (licensed obviously) if anyone is interested but not exactly sure how to go about finding someone who would take him. I am in regional Vic (Wodonga) but would possibly be able to drop him to Melbourne or freight elsewhere.
Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Hi Guys,

I have had my jungle python for about 18 months. He is beautiful and healthy, never refused a feed and sheds regularly. Due to some things that I hadn't considered when I got him, I haven't been able to put the time into him that i had intended to. As a result, he is pretty aggressive and difficult to handle. My partner isn't keen on snakes at the best of times and would really like for me to get rid of him, especially now that we have a toddler running around the house.

I am not sure what to do with him. I will have to sell or send him/drop him to someone else (licensed obviously) if anyone is interested but not exactly sure how to go about finding someone who would take him. I am in regional Vic (Wodonga) but would possibly be able to drop him to Melbourne or freight elsewhere.
Any help would be appreciated.

Hi, I live in Albury and would be able to pick him up, would he come with his enclosure?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back