AHS AGM and Auction 26 May

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction

A few costals, Three rescues and a lot of Lizardy things.. (I am no good with legged critters) Oh and two sight unseen Bearded Dragons. Slightly annoyed that they were sold as a pair, as I only wanted the female.. but there you are.

I got two lovely animals...
One is below.. trying to decide what SORT of carpet she is. Least Anthony was there to sex her for me.

I missed out on the Large Carpet that I loved.. But you can't win them all..

All in all a good night. Though I do love their meetings anyway.

Attachments

• IMG_1018copy.jpg
    IMG_1018copy.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1017copy.jpg
    IMG_1017copy.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 38
Toxi and I went along. He came home with a really nice Childreni and I brought home a nifty snake hook.

Good stuff, sounds like a few of you scored really well, good on ya.

i was still away in newcastle for work so i missed out.. but thats probably a good thing as i would have bought a few things i shouldn't have.... hehe

The person who bought the amyae for 170 got a real bargain.

Congrats grimbeny, Toxi and Woosang - sounds like you got great bargains. Woosang - I don't know what type of carpet, but it's pretty.

Somehow I ended up with a coastal and a hangover

Times two champ. Thanks to Hazz's outstanding sales skills I finsihed up the night with
1. Female Coastal
2. Intoxicated
3. Committee Member.

Not sure how that happened :lol:

Times two champ. Thanks to Hazz's outstanding sales skills I finsihed up the night with
1. Female Coastal
2. Intoxicated
3. Committee Member.

Not sure how that happened :lol:

You forgot the scenic trip in ;)

She sure is. Shame she was mistreated previously.. It has taken me ages to get her to eat someting. That little girl will need TLC. YAY to Sydney Wildlife for rescuing her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back