AHS Meeting in Sydney Friday night

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hickson

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Australian Herpetological Society (in Sydney) meeting is on tomorrow night - Friday 27th - about 7:30pm at the Australian Museum. William St entrance.

According to their website, the speaker will be Alex Staszewski talking about the Captive Care of Southern Death Adders.

:p

Hix

I do enough exercise thank you very much!!!

So, can someone pick me up on the way through???

Damn, I should have waited a week for the drive! I'd love to see a meeting on adders!
Someone video it for me!!
Actually, do they video them? We tape the VHS meetings.

what time will you be home shermy? i'll be going past that way at about 5pm....then going to meet people....so.................

I will be home at about 3:20, but if you are doing the pub thing before hand, i will just cab it up cause you know me, if i go to the pub before hand i wont make it to the meeting...LOL

why don't you walk? i walked from yours to the william hotel and it only took about 10mins at the most

Dont you people understand?? Army guys only walk when we are ordered to!
Why walk when you can drive, why drive when someone can drive for you!!!

Awwww, if only I'd seen it sooner.

Interesting lecture guys?

It was'nt bad, the talk was huge... it went for about 2 and a bit hours. They also had a discussion about "reptiles in petshops in NSW" planned, but unfortunately the talk went overtime. He had some nice death adders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back