AHS Photography Field Trip

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonL

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Wildlife photographer and author, Ken Griffiths will be conducting a photography day on Sunday 9th November, to be held at the Royal N.P. (Sydney South). This will not be a herping trip as such, just photography. You MUST be a current member of the AHS to attend, though you can join on the day if needed, so if your keen, send me a PM.

You can get to where we are going by train, in fact, we are meeting at the train station carpark, then on foot from there.

I was looking forward to going to this, but I am away that weekend. I know you planned that on purpose JasonL as you don't like strangers in the Shire......:D:D:D:D

Cheers
Daz

I was looking forward to going to this, but I am away that weekend. I know you planned that on purpose JasonL as you don't like strangers in the Shire......:D:D:D:D

Cheers
Daz

Oh gee Daz, you'll be away, thats such a shame...... I'll have to have a BBQ and pissup at my place afterwards then ;)

Can I be an honorary member because my man is a hobbit? :lol:

Sounds like fun, hopefully I can make it.

Sounds like it will be a great day......I hope that there will be other opportunites in the future...wonder if he'd do a trip to Melbourne!?

Hey Jas,
Will this be a bit of a course on how to drive a camera? If so how much patience does he have? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back