Ain't no snakes where I am

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snake_freak

Reaction score
Hi my name is Mike. Im 22. I was born in Cape Town, South Africa but moved to New Zealand when I was 17 with my parents. I've always missed keeping snakes since leaving SA and always hated NZ since I arrived here (mostly because there are virtually no reptiles here and definetly no snakes).

I started keeping snakes when I was 11 and worked part time in the reptile dept. at a zoo in Cape Town for 3 years before I left. At the moment all I've got is a genetically deformed blue tongue skink that cost me $500 :shock: (note to other herpers: If you like keeping reptiles - New Zealand is not the place to be). Now that I have finished my undergrad. studies in NZ I've decided to continue with herpetology both professionally and for the fun of it, and Australia seems like that place to be if you're a herpetologist.

So I thought I'd join this site to see what's up and what the herp life is like in Oz.

Cheers

Mike

Herp life in Oz? Bloody brilliant! Come on over!

Also, welcome to the site!

Cheers, Lily

Make the move. The Suth Ifriken/New Zullind accent might be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back