Albino Ball Python For Sale $500

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably a scam, two different animals pictured, only one snake for sale. I bet if you look hard enough you'll probably find those pics elsewhere on the internet. Either that or it's a G-Up.

the two animals look the same to me.. same patterning..

i enquired.. lol.

their ilegal in all of australia as far as i know. i saw an ad last week on petlink and the advertiser was in sydney, so i think you will find its another petlink scam

Exotic Animals can be kept with the appropriate permits, as the ad states "comes with permits", it may well just be someone that can no longer house the animal and is looking for a good home for it.

Animal Attraction would not put their names and business on the line for a single ad.

Exotic Animals can be kept with the appropriate permits, as the ad states "comes with permits", it may well just be someone that can no longer house the animal and is looking for a good home for it.

Animal Attraction would not put their names and business on the line for a single ad.

Yeah I'm pretty sure zoos can but not the rest of us!! Its illegal. Just cause it says comes with permit does not mean jack

Anyone can get a permit for these animals if they can complete the necessary documents and afford the permits, the $500 snake advertised will cost far more than that once you count in permits.

Below is an excert from an email I received from DSE (department of sustainability and environment), when I enquired regarding keeping Chameleons.

"Thank you for your recent enquiry.

The Department's response is:-

The species you have mentioned is an exotic animal therefore application forms can be obtained by contacting Jennifer Nunan. Phone: (03) 5761 1580. to ho do I contact to obtain a permit to keep or display a (non-native / exotic) pest animal?
The following link to the website may be of assistance to you: http://www.dse.vic.gov.au/ or http://www.dpi.vic.gov.au/

If you require clarification or have a further enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact the Customer Service Centre on 136 186 between 8am - 6pm weekdays or email [email protected]

Sincerely,

Jennifer
Customer Service Officer
Customer Service Centre
Information and Business Technology Branch
Department of Sustainability & Environment
Phone: 136 186

Fax: 5332 5050
Email: [email protected] "

Queensland maybe different but in victoria it is quite possibly and does occur, numerous people around the state keep exotic animals.

Right or wrong, exotics have been in Australia for longer than most of us have been alive.

SafeRedirect.aspx

Just because you can apply for a permit doesn't mean it will be accepted, no matter how much money you have. You can also apply for a permit to import elephants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back