Albino Ball Python For Sale $500

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They should just legalise some exotics it will reduce the risk to illegal animals being smuggled in that may contain diseases.

If exotics are brought over and put through proper quarantine a disease free population could be established for pets less risk to the environment than the current system banning all exotics.

If people want an exotic they will get one whether its legal or not.

im pretty sure you're able to keep them... thats why they have the 'exotic' part on the license (at least they do here in qld) a friend of my b/f was going to import some things from overseas... he did lots of research, but its a long and rigorous process.. and he decided that in the end it really wasnt worth it..

I know a couple of people who are licensed to keep exotic animals. There are legally kept burmese and retics through victoria as well as monkeys and all sorts of stuff. You can apply like JunglePython said but you need a reason I believe to need the animals, for education or demonstrations. Also you enclosures and pens have to be ideal, another thing you need to prepare for is quaranteen, if you don't have these facilities up to DSE standard they wont accept the application, however, you can just fix the problems and reapply.

I think it's different in NSW... went through the process once, never again! Have a friend in the US that has some amazing animals.
As raven said, not worth it!

They should just legalise some exotics it will reduce the risk to illegal animals being smuggled in that may contain diseases.

If exotics are brought over and put through proper quarantine a disease free population could be established for pets less risk to the environment than the current system banning all exotics.

If people want an exotic they will get one whether its legal or not.

the EI breakout is proof enough our quarintine systems do not work all the time.

Permits for various exotics were issued to some keepers during the amnesty, they can not breed or sell the animals involved, and when the particular animal dies, it's gone for good. Chances of getting a permit to keep exotics will vary from state to state, but from a hobbyist's point of veiw, you have buckly's. Your only chance is for display reasons, ie zoo's ect.

heres what he emailed me back with this was sent at 1:32 am...so either hes insane or hes actually in america :p

Thanks for your interest,i do have the lisence for ball pythons.My python is hand raised,not from the wilds,its still available,get back if you are interested.thanks

hmmm sounds a bit suss...

he replied !!!!!

"Thanks for the interest, the python is still available,i have the license and legal permit to own it.What makes it legal is that it is hand raised and not from the wilds.Get back to me if you want to buy it thanks"

i replied again asking what licence, and what governmential adviser he got it from. also "how i would get one to transfer it onto"

sounds like gabber..

Get lost kirby that ball python is mine ! :p what time was your email sent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back