Albino beardies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries at all my eight legged friend :) I for one thouroughly agree with your post. These people usually end up out on a limb and friendless. So, once again, Well said :)

I put a albino cockatiel with a yellow cinnamon cockatiel anyone know what i may breed

Splitmore did they die like bobs or are your ones still alive are ya gunna breed em to normals if ya breed em or wild caught if your allowed to raise the strenghth in them?

BS, what do you mean by being allowed to raise the strength in them by breeding them to wild caught normals?Wouldn't it be best to breed em with captive bred normals?

brendan_spencer said:
Splitmore did they die like bobs or are your ones still alive are ya gunna breed em to normals if ya breed em or wild caught if your allowed to raise the strenghth in them?

haha, people have told you they have seen them alive or have you been spending toooo much time with your birdies....

The amelanistic dragons are very cool, hope they do well for you! I have been working with something new for 2 years now and its even more rare than than amels. These dragons are missing the iridiphores(white). To my knowledge there are no documented cases of any reptiles missing the iridophores. I have managed to cross this trait to Hypomelanistics to get animals that only display the xanthophores(red,yellow,oranges).

This is one of the babies that is missing the iridophores and is hypomelanistic. The only melanin in this animal is in the eyes which are completely jet black. In the 2nd pic the dragon on the right is an adult hypo translucent. Translucent is what we are calling the hypoiristics.

Can you get pastel and hypo beardies in Australia yet? I really like the yellow ones...

Hi Spiderlady, is that a Cape Trib or Gelatin jungle :?: Love Cape Trib jungles. I call em ghost jungles 8)

You guys in the USA get all the spun out looking mutations of our native reptiles :!: Why is that :?:

zoe - next time I will try to use smaller words so you can understand.

BROWNS - Probably because we are much more interested in your native species than you all are since they are exotic to us and we get more excited when something different comes up. And no.....it's not because of money, it's just neat to have something that nobody else does.

brendan - How old are you, 10? Grow up, and learn how to spell (they're....not there, you brain surgeon). Neither us nor our dragons are inbred. Yes, we may have a smaller gene pool with the dragons, but by no means are they inbred.

i dont mean to offend anyone here but what really annoys me is how some americans spend so much time "creating" new morphs colours or patterns with reptiles. i believe you should just keep the animals natural instead of striving for colour perfection. just remember that they are living organisms not fashion accessories.
sorry reptiboy, i'm sure your a great bloke, but that was just my two cents.

It is common knowledge that there are a number of inbred captive populations of "exotic"reptiles in the US. You'd have to be delusional to deny it. Its how the morphs are attained.
Some Americans are more interested in Our native species Im sure but overall to say the the US is would be a generalisation. I would in fact say that here in Australia we are fanatical about our species. We dont have the opportunity to interbreed them with similar species from Papua New uinea ans Indonesia.
On the pelling topic. It is considered the height of rudeness to comment on other peoples spelling on the internet but while we are there. Who taught you punctuation. Are you unable to grasp the basics of sentence construction.
Just because our prime minister likes to suck **** doesn't mean the rest of us do.

back to the real world.
Reptiboy, Is it just the photo or have you got vitticeps and barbata together in that second pic. Did you cross them.
ps. My keyboard is dodgy and sometimes some of the keys dont work but I thought it added impact to my previous post.

Hey Reptiboy, not having a dig at ya, but wouldn't you have had to inbreed the beardies to get the morph you have now afer 2 years work :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back