Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

morelia_morphs

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was chatting to Dr Stone from Southern Cross Reptiles over the weekend and he mentioned that he was going to start taking orders for next seasons Albino carpet pythons in a couple weeks time. Thought I would use this piece of news as an excuse to show off a couple pics of my 2 yr old male albinos. Both of them are really different from each other, one that i like to call a "classic" and the other one is extremely pale.

Regards

MM

Wow they are toatally awesome beautiful snakes!!!!! I really love the last picture, the yellow is so strong!

They are awesome Morelia, I'm soooooo jealous. Any idea what hatchlings would be worth?

Thanks for the compliments guys. Yeah i absolutely love the one with strong yellow. To be honest I havent taken that many pics of them. Here are a couple more, one of the strong yellow one when he was a yearling and the other of a female taken at around 6mths old.

Regards

MM

Wow your female looks alot like Blondie! That's the first one I have seen that looks so much like her

mate they are getting better and better as they get older. Remember the Commodore Ad??? I just WANT one!

great looking snakes
bet you have people lineing up to get their hands on some babies from them

Very nice. Its good to see what a bit of hard work and perseverance can get you!!! Some Very nice snakes!!!

Cheers Rossco.

Oh my god they r so nice. Welcome 2 the site morelia_morphs

They are wonderfull looking pythons, great stuff

Cheers everyone. The males are probably around breeding size but will have to wait till next year till the female is ready.
Rossco: not sure about the hard work bit, lol. I have just been fortunate enough to breed a couple clutches of stuff over the last couple years.

morelia_morphs - I have just been fortunate enough to breed a couple clutches of stuff over the last couple years.

so what other stuff have you bred

Are you going to put the male over a normal female or two this coming season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back