Albino Coastal Carpet Python Rumours

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl69aze

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Supposedly a known breeder has hatched an Albino coastal carpet python the other day - Does anyone know if the rumours are true?

would be pretty cool to see

Definitely not rumour, ——— produced it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Definitely not rumour, Kurt walker produced it

Didnt want to say name for a potential privacy reason, but is there any proof or post anywhere? i checked his profile and saw nothing

Didnt want to say name for a potential privacy reason, but is there any proof or post anywhere? i checked his profile and saw nothing

Yeah it’s on the persons profile

Any Darwin coastal cross I have seen looks dull, lacks the fluro and subtle colours you can get from Darwins so I don't see the point.

i see nothing except a 2yo pic of a darwin that hes been crossing with coastals

It’s a pure coastal. He hasn’t uploaded the photo as public so you won’t see it.

I've seen the pictures, it's real. The original pure albino Coastal does look very different from the Blondie/Darwin mutation, and we can be pretty confident that it's genuinely an independent mutation and pure Coastal. It'll be cool when someone proves it out with the Blondie line, hopefully it will be incompatible, which will remove any doubts.

Holy hell. if this is true then pure coastal sunglows, snows, and moonglows are possible. Plus you can super the caramel.

Came across this the other day...
won’t allow me to upload the photos with the add. 10k price tag with albino hatchlings also pictured.
Haven’t looked into it much

FA21558F-45CE-4D46-91D3-76716CD78EA6.png
[doublepost=1577666383,1577607549][/doublepost]Can anyone confirm how legit the above add might be? Username on the add “Greg”
Would be interesting to know more.

Supposedly a known breeder has hatched an Albino coastal carpet python the other day - Does anyone know if the rumours are true?

would be pretty cool to see
Pure coastal albinos! Sounds spicy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back