Albino Cyclops Shark

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposedly it's been proven to be real. I reckon it looks like a cartoon character haha

I just read that too, the eye just looks out of place doesn't it, like it hasn't come from the same animal, I don't doubt it is probably real, stranger things have happened I'm sure

C'mon... it can't be a hoax... don't you all live by the saying "photo's, or it didn't happen". Well, he's got photos... Kind of reminds me of that photo of the 6.5 metre black mamba.

....."It's a Cyclops, it's Albino, it's Rare, now lets kill it" "It wouldn't have any chance of survival anyway according to our expert and extensive experience with these things"

"Quick, what else can we find that SHOULDN'T exist!!"

Humans shouldn't exist, that whole bipedal motion and all, it's just 'unnatural' I'll grab the pitchfork :)

Gah stupid posting, duoble posting and posting a quote with nothing else :S

....."It's a Cyclops, it's Albino, it's Rare, now lets kill it" "It wouldn't have any chance of survival anyway according to our expert and extensive experience with these things"

"Quick, what else can we find that SHOULDN'T exist!!"

well snakes shouldnt get two heads but sometimes they do...just because its hard to believe doesnt mean its impossible to happen. there was a cyclops kitten that was pure white as well... hard to believe but they also had video of it moving and being alive.

So if it aint a hoax, and it is truly a "cyclops" why is he holding his hand over the area where the eyes normally are. Smells a bit fishy to me.....

So if it aint a hoax, and it is truly a "cyclops" why is he holding his hand over the area where the eyes normally are. Smells a bit fishy to me.....

I wondered the same thing.......its not that big, it would have only needed one set of hands there, i reckon he is covering the 'real' eyes. But......as already said, there are some strange 'unbelievable' things out there........maybe this is one of them!

I dont want to get too caught up on technicalities but even if it isn't a hoax, I was under the impression that all albinos have red eyes - so wouldnt this shark actually be some other genetic morph like Axanthic?

I must admit that even with the claims that its been x-rayed etc I'm still very skeptical. Although in the video on ninemsn there is a photo where the eyes arent covered up, but it could easily be photoshopped - we saw the photos of the leucy carpet a while ago haha

Last edited:
It's a dead shark they go that color , not albino. And that is not a shark eye.

Also something else to consider is that if you ask me even if it was a cyclops the eye location seems wrong, you can see the sharks 'nose' up the top so in theory that eye would be located on the equivelent of it's lip, I would have thought that a cyclops shark would have the eye located on the top of it's head above the 'nose'

Oi, I am a biologist! I was just putting forward a thought, I didn't claim to be 100% correct.

lol sorry Newbie. Maybe I should edit that to "shark biologists". Who knows, maybe you're right but the thing has been examined by scientists so for people to just jump up and down and call bullshit seems unnecessarily sceptical

Ok with those pics it looks real... I want one.. an alive one tho... hehe

I'm glad that site you posted gave the species of the mother saximus, I was wondering what this abomination of nature was meant to be lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back