Albino death adders!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snake_freak

Reaction score
Just picked up the new reptiles australia mag and was shocked to see the albino adder in the centre fold... frickin awesome looking snake. Congrats sdaji you lucky mother!
If you haven't seen the article I recommend checking it out.

pic pic pic pic pic i relly want to see a pic :O cant wait to see one :D love death adders and albinos and combined is gonna be one awesome looking snake :D

I love the pic of the 3 albino variants. Those snakes are amazing

They are more orange then anything. Stunning snakes.

Just got to looking at my copy of this today, very nice looking snakes, that centrefold shot is a cracker. I want one.

damn it all.. My newsagents dont have it yet! cant wait to see it now

ive seen it, bloody awesome snake with a great colour :). first magazine i got from reptiles australia - i love the frog article, inspired me to get some :p

Hehe they sure are awesome little guys hey! One of the few albinos out there I'm actually in awe of bar the olives, but these guys are just sensational! :D

I'm not all that into the albinos either but that adder in the centre fold is definitely an exception. Having said that I'd still take a pair over A. wellsi over a pair of albinos... maybe:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back