Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good on you addy, there are alot of people that will TRY to take advantage, definately micro-chip and possibly look into insurance if that's at all possible!
And coming from someone with over 20yrs exp in the arts, don't advertise that also...
Good luck mate...
Scott

i was checking out the pic again and again especially as i was sceptical...how is the stance on this guy?...he has his head up with eye looking into the camera. His scaly biceps are bulging and he has a ferocious chest split going. Top little l'zard or whatever his name is ( is it Klingon?)

There has never been an instance in reptiles where the albino gene was not genetic. And this is not a gorilla forum its a reptile forum. I'm stating what has been found in reptile albinism studies.

if i remember correctly Shane, from Shane’s aussie pythons, showed me a picture of his black headed python that had turned white after falling ill or something like that so i guess it can be non genetic. But yeah if Shane is on he might be able to tell you more or maybe some one who knows him better.

But yeah that is an awesome reptile it would be good to see more recent pictures though.

To my knowledge all forms of albinism in reptiles is inheritable, snakes turning white is albinism and their eyes aren't red.

can we see more photos of him he looks great but id like to see more.

sam.

nice animal addy, don't let people take advantage of you.

Out of curiosity how many clutch mates did he have?

Have you got any pictures of him as a hatchie?

you might get a resized version of the same pic... lol!!! :)

I managed to find a hatching pic!

ewdtf0.jpg

Hi addy,

After reading all those 16 pages im finally at the end lol. Mate good luck with the breeding project, awesum Water dragon you have, and i hope he and he's offspring bring you much joy. BTW it is great to see people in the hobby that arnt just after the $$$$$$$. Once again good luck mate.

Cheers Luke

Out of curiosity how many clutch mates did he have?

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but I was reading through this one again today and wondering the same thing as junglepython2. I understand that Addy says he bred this dragon himself, selling the parents before the egg/s hatched. So... where are the siblings? Surely this dragon was not the only egg and subsequently the only hatchling? Perhaps it's the sceptic in me, but something about the story doesn't seem quite right. Photos of this dragon as a hatchling would prove that he was indeed bred by Addy. Surely if you managed to breed an albino dragon, you would take lots of pics!

And where's those updated pics of the dragon now, seeing as the ones posted previously were at least a year old. I know Addy has been online recently. Let's see 'em!

To be honest I have no problem with where the animal came from, it is another albino in the system and that is a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back